Sandel and FreeFlight have announced promotional offers to help customers meet the FAA’s Helicopter Air Ambulance (HAA) Safety Sensor Mandate. Orders placed by 6/30/2015 will receive $750 off HeliTAWS and $500 off RA-4500 for a total savings of $1,250.
- When HeliTAWS is interfaced with a radar altimeter such as the FreeFlight RA-4500, it will generate auraldescent altitude callouts from 300ft. AGL to the ground – This allows the pilot to maintain visual outside the cockpit instead of looking inside at an indicator for height above ground.
- The ST3400H can replace virtually any radar altimeter indicator on the market today, and still allow for pilot setting of the decision height. HTAWS must be installed in the pilot’s primary field of view.
- Since HeliTAWS can replace the radar altimeter indicator, it’s a perfect fit for the location in the panel.
FreeFlight RA-4500 Radar Altimeter
- Proven and precise, The RA-4500 and HeliTAWS offer improved situational awareness for a broad range of fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. The RA-4500 Radar Altimeter with its ARINC 429 output can be easily coupled with electronic flight information systems (EFIS) and flight director systems.
- Designed for applications such as helicopter seaplane operations, where accuracy is needed down to zero feet, the RA-4500 Radar Altimeters provide precise AGL information from 2,500 feet down to ground level.
- An industry leader in the development of Radar Altimeters for more than 20 years, with more than 1 million critical fight hours.
For more information on this promotion, or to place an order, contact SEA at email@example.com or call 321-255-9877.
Promotion Details: Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. 2015 Q2 promotions are good 4/1/15 – 6/30/15, You may not apply this offer to any other time range. Offer subject to change without notice by Sandel. This offer is not transferable and is only available to authorized Sandel Dealers.