Garmin clears up the ADS-B picture!
- Models available with or without internal WAAS GPS
- ADS-B In capability (optional)
- Most display compatibility option in the industry including G1000
- Ideal size and fit factor (1.65” H) makes it easy to replace almost any panel mount transponder
- Remote mount versions available for GTN 650/750 compatibility
- Rack mount altitude encoder available to eliminate external wiring to encoder (optional – $299 List)
- AML STC allowing for easy installation in hundreds of aircraft
- List Prices start at $2995
Quite simply, if you already have a Garmin transponder (GTX-327/330 or remote GTX-32/33), then the GTX-335/345 are the most sensible option for you. However, even if you have an older Mode C transponder, then the Garmin option is still the most sensible since you will update to a modern transponder while having complete ADS-B Out capability to comply with the 2020 mandate.